Help in silence🌷


 And this is for you,

To whom who's struggling to close those eyelids,

I could sense something is irresistibly mastering you

Asking you to stay awake

I do know your stomach is growling,

I do know only water cannot help you out anymore,

I could see your lips are dry,

They are parched

And yes,

I could see you pretending,

From the very first day of the pandemic

You don't want anyone to know that you are brawling inside,

I could see you feeling embarrassed,

To stand in front of those cameras

I could see that in your eyes

You need help

You don't want to do that right?

Can I do that?!

Will I?

Can I even think about it? -Shirley.


Let's see ourselves in the same situation, nothing can be awful than degrading our own social esteem!

Help in silence ❤

(" But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4 so that your giving may be in secret"  Matthew 6:3-4 )

Comments

Popular Posts