That little word


Days are passing, aren't they? Memories too! I sometimes admire this chaotic little word. It has different names to it. From this world full of delicate objects, I couldn't be the masterpiece that would never get destroyed by it. Do you know why? You know everything and have been the master of it. 

I don't recognize the policy. For some, it's strange! For some, it's cherishing! Give you the power and will make you insubstantial. I may not know the depth! Do you have to know why? I've been a sender all these days and never tasted the receiving sweet end, which makes you all realize the fantasies that couldn't be made by any other forces in this cosmic world. My heart questions me and has watched storms and clouds more than you do! The darkness which got my veins failed to give me the little word and at the end of the day, it is possible to not wake from your sleep and not being able to get out of the water which has shattered, drowned, got you helplessly trapped in the same pretty little word which got you as its prey! You might have tasted the sunshine of being in the receiver's end who received eternal love. It doesn't matter whether you had taken it for granted or not but the untold side needs your warm, a warm little place at the corner of your heart, it's all in your hand until you reach a place where you are going to be the giver and not the receiver. This cute little word isn't tiny anymore! Now he has got way more entities rather than boundaries. Call them excuses, condemnations yet beautifully made to give warmth to the cold hearts.I sometimes admire the beauty of balancing. I do have come across its underrated much adoring spirit. It has way more to go! Way more to do! Has to teach and give lives where no other forces could go! It is as cute as the little word, the word which enhances it, and the word with which it has to be together forever. 

Hey love! Is this why you never tastes the same? And to more and more unresolved emotions you still have to do your best part!





Comments

Popular Posts