A Letter to lost love



Dear Peter,

How's the world treating you?


 When I think of you, I always feel little wilder sparks in my heart diligently surround your appealing heart. Peter, I have watched you grow all these years and I know what it takes to see the joyous, burly, beautiful human whom you are now. Your struggles and laughs are all running in front of my eyes, every day, every night as I still embrace the view, the view of faith, and hopes. Peter, I still admire you despite your journey, I'm seeing myself in your world. I know how you have been doing lately and how profound you think of yourself, the world you know, how it's treating you? Well, I know exceedingly enough of it.

It's your birthday, Peter, the person I adore the most, thinking of our love-hate relationship I still want to be kind to myself. You are the most kindest and empathetic individual. Despite your narcissistic, adamant, and being a chaotic nuisance we still admire your presence the joy you hold forever.

I have so much to appreciate you for, but why can't we talk about our diligence,

Can I call you the most soft-hearted person ever? Your endurance amidst impostors, your thoughtful possessions, being smart enough at living vicariously through your life, I deliberately admire each one of those with that slight itch at the corner of my heart. You have so much to learn, to strive, to leave, and to hang on. More and more love-hate relationships, more and more heartbreaks. 

Peter, you have way more to see and to your paths of joy, the world from your perspective is what this world needs right now, you know your principles aren't right neither wrong. I see myself roaming around the mist of joy every time I feel your presence, your view.

Thankyou for making me realize that one cannot change things by loving them harder.

Peter, all this love isn't the temperament, thank you for the eternal memories that we made forever.

From the girl who has seen the world through you.



Comments

Popular Posts